- Conservation: Members actively participate in recycling programs, creating and maintaining wildlife habitats and promote water conservation.
- Constitution Week: Constitution Week is the commemoration of America’s most important document. It is celebrated annually during the week of September 17-23.
- DAR Schools: Members collect box tops to fund school equipment for Kate Duncan Smith DAR School in Alabama and the Florida Cottage at the Tamassee DAR School in South Carolina.
- Americanism: The Pensacola Chapter, NSDAR, provides educational materials to all those completing the process of becoming a citizen of the United States.
- DAR Good Citizens: This recognition is available to each Escambia School District high school. One student in each high school who exhibit the qualities of good citizenship in their homes, schools, and communities is selected and recognized by the chapter.
- National Defense: At every meeting, articles from the current National Defender newsletter are presented to promote an informed membership by advocating a strong military defense and to preserve our American heritage of freedom.
- NSDAR Service to America: Members provide meaningful community service to various organizations throughout our community including the United Service Organization, USO and the City of Pensacola.
- Wreaths Across America: Members sponsor wreaths that are placed on graves at St. John’s Cemetery, Pensacola.
- ROTC Medals: ROTC medals are awarded to student cadets of outstanding ability and achievement in local high schools and the University of West Florida.
- The Flag of the United States of America: Members promote the proper use and care of our country’s flag and to preserve its history. A “Flag Minute” is presented at chapter meetings to further educate members and the Flag Code pamphlet is distributed at events.
- American History Essay Contest: The Chapter promotes American History by sponsoring the American History Essay (grades 5, 6, 7 and 8) and the Christopher Columbus Essay Contests (9 through 12).
- Historic Preservation: Members support historic landmarks and monuments in the community. We are proud donors to the Bernardo de Galvez statue in downtown Pensacola and to the Minute Man statue in Veterans Memorial Park. Chapter members maintain the grave of Dorothy Walton, wife of George Walton–a signer of the Declaration of Independence, which is located in Historic St. Michael’s Cemetery.